1. Addressing US China Strategic Distrust. Brookings, New York, March 2012.
2. Bolt Paul, Cross Sharyl. China, Russia and Twenty First Century Global Geopolitics. Oxford University Press, 2018.
3. Chakrabarti S. Higher Education in India and China: Select Perspectives. New Delhi, 2018.
4. Chaudhuri D. Xinjiang and the Chinese State: Violence in the Reform Era. New Delhi, 2017.
5. China and its Neighbours. New Delhi: Pentagon Press, 2010.
6. China and the BRICS. Setting up a Different kitchen. New Delhi: Pentagon Press, 2017.
7. China at a turning point. Perspectives after the 19th Party Congress. Edited by Manorajan Mohanty /Institute of Chinese Studies, New Delhi, 2019.
8. China’s Military and India. New Delhi: Pentagon Press, 2012.
9. India-China Relations 1947–2000: a Documentary Study. New Delhi, 2018.
10. India’s Defence Diplomacy in 21st Century. Problems and Prospects. New Delhi, 2016.
11. Jabin Jacob. What does India think of China’s Belt and Road Initiative // ICS Occassional Paper № 19. 2017, Institute of Chinese Studies, Delhi.
12. Kondapalli Srikanth, Das Shaheli (EdItors). China and Covid-19. Domestic and External Dimensions. New Delhi: Pentagon Press, 2020.
13. Mohanty Manorajan. China’s Transformation: The Success Story and the Success Trap /Institute of Chinese Studies, New Delhi, 2017.
14. One Belt One Road. China’s Global Outreach. New Delhi: Pentagon Press, 2017.
15. Pama Bary, Madhurima Nundy. Commercialisation of Medical Care in China: Changing Landscapes. New Delhi, 2019.
16. Tan Chung: China: a 5000-Year Odyssey. New Delhi, 2018.
17. Tansen Sen. India, China and the World: a Connected History. Rowman and Littlefield, London-New York. 2017.
18. Unnikrishnan Nandan, Purushothaman Uma. Trends in Russia-China Relations. Implication for India. Observer Research Foundation. New Delhi, 2015.
19. Yan Xuetong. Leadership and the Rise of Great Powers. Princeton, 2019.
20. Zhang Baohui. China and India: Better Jaw-Jaw Than War-War. /RSIS Commentary No. 148/2020, 21 July, 2020. RSIS — S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
No posts found